Wednesday, August 6, 2008

47 questions!

I saw this on Emilie's blog and thought, huh I haven't done a survey on here let's go for it!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Years ago, not much of an emotional person

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Usually no, but then sometimes yes, depends on my mood I guess

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Don't really have one, there are many

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yep, my Will is 9 and my Harley is 6. Oh they grow toooooo fast

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Most of the time, but I have my moods

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I am never sacrcastic what you talkin bout hehe

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
sure do

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Depends on the day, sometimes I think it looks fun other days I think it is nuts to free fall towards the Earth at that speed.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cap'n Crunch Berries

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
my shoes never come untied. Takes to much time to tie and untie when they can just stay tied, or just buy them with bungy laces-they are a god send for me hehe

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Depends on the day and the situation

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Monkey Business

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Physically I see how they take care of themself, then I go for personality

15. RED OR PINK?
Definately Red, it is so cool

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My self asteem level, and then the rest of me hehe

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Depends on the time, but mostly just my kids when I have to go somewhere

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
If they want to, it is kinda nice to get to know people, even if you have known them for years

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue tennies

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A Twix bar

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The silence of early morning

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Good question, all of them I guess

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
rain, babies, guys, hmmm the list could go on

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
talked to, Harley when I told her to be ready in five minutes to go

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yeah she is definatley cool

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Nascar and Football tie

27. Hair Color?
Brown

28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Any I don't have to cook hehe

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I love scary movies they top my list

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I think it was Ghostbusters? But I can't remember for sure

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Nither I like Spring and Fall

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Either works, but I like both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Don't really have one

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
??

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
??

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
At the moment nothing, need to get some new ones

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I watched a little of House then went on a walk

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Kids laughing, music

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Either are good, I have no preference

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Oregon or Texas which ever is furthest

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In the hospital in
Richfield, Utah
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
In my bed sleeping were I am going right now!