Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm falling behind :)

I haven't posted in a while, mainly cuz our lives are boring :) So over this summer we have been able to do alot of things, and the kids have loved it. I am doing well since my accident, but I do still have days of pain. Oh well that will be a rest of my life thing I am sure. Will is still in councelling, he still has his bad days, and we are trying to lessen the frequence at the very least. He is making great strides though, as long as he can stay focused on his ultimite goal. Harley and Will are enjoying school. Will is really enjoying having a male teacher again, and I feel it is really helping his outlook on school. After the teacher he had last year, he is needing the boost of confidence he is getting this year. Harley is going to miss out on alot of learning at school this year. Her teacher is not the most on the ball teacher, so I have become the teacher once again, which is fine, that is my job as a mom. However, school is for learning too, and if her teacher isn't going to help in that, I may as well home school her instead. It might cuz down on how much she is sick (lol). I am still actively looking for a job, even though I am very discouraged with the job market right now. I have put out over 50 resumes in the last two months and have had 4 interviews, and hopefully another one next week. But the job openings just get flooded with resumes, and so I am sure it is equally as hard on the employers. However I am still at it, and will stay at it as long as I need to, I guess. See boring lives, but I would much rather be bored in my life, then have drama every second. Excitement is good, but in small quanities, and drama sucks. Well now that I have given enlightenment into our lives, I will bid farwell. Hope everyone is good :)